Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moving In Progress

Hey guys!

We're moving. The site was supposed to go live today, but we all know how those things go. The move is in progress, and I'll will update you all as soon as it's completed so you can update your bookmarks. I apologize for any service issues there might be in the meantime; the situation for the next little bit is going to be very fluid, so thank you for your patience.

Also, this site will be up until this end of the year. Once the link to the new site is posted, I won't keep this site updated with the newest posts, so you'll have to change your bookmarks to the new site (I know, it's a pain, but I'd rather do it now than later).

Hopefully the new site will be fully live soon!

Take care,
Becky Littlefield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my waterfall. Play nice.