Thursday, August 4, 2011

Virginia Tech Alert Called Off

UPDATE: Lockdown was called off at 2:47pm. I have not heard if a suspect was ever found.

If you have family at Virginia Tech, please go to this website for
the latest information. I will update this blog with pertinent information.

A white male approximately 6' tall with light brown hair, wearing a t-shirt with verticle blue and white stripes, grey shorts and brown sandals was seen carrying some kind of weapon possibly concealed in some sort of cloth. Suspect had no facial hair or glasses.

CNN is currently covering this. I will post contact information once I get it.

Please keep the phone and internet lines free for family members who need to get in contact with their relatives. Be kind, and keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my waterfall. Play nice.